There was a time when I said that if you want a good, fast phone to do your job without getting angry, you have to take out of your pocket a minimum of $ 500. Meanwhile technology has advanced, prices have fallen, if you do not run after the latest trends, you can find good-looking phones and take good pictures at prices between 250-300 dollars.
Be the first to buy the new Samsung S10 smartphone!
NUU G3 is such a model, I’ve been testing it for a few days from the importer, below you find details about it and its advantages over other smartphones in the same price range.
The NUU Mobile brand is not very well known (NEW Mobile is readable), but the company is set up in Hong Kong in 2012, have offices on all continents, the sold models are on Amazon.
The G3 is the top-of-the-line model, launched last year, and is promoted by them as a smartphone with over-average features at an affordable price of 260 dollars more accurately.
Obviously, there are other phones that you can buy at these money, many of the brands that are best known to us, so after we have done the boxing, I’ve been looking to see what its advantages to the competition are.
The NUU Mobile G3 looks like the Galaxy in design with rounded edges, comes in superb blues and specifications are just fine, reported by the budget:
Specifications NUU G3:
- Dual Nano Sim
- LCD screen of 5.7 inches 1440 x 720 HD
- 8-core processor at 2.39 Ghz
- 4GB of RAM, 64 GB of internal memory that can be expanded via the microSD card, you have about 48 GB available.
- USB Type-C with fast charging, reaches 60% in 30 minutes.
- 2 13MP and 5MP rear cameras, 1 13MP camera on the front, full HD movies
- 3000 mAh battery, lasts over 1 day.
- Includes USB cable, Headphone Type Adapter C, Charger, Silicone Case, Manual and SIM Key
- Android 7.1
The advantages of NUU G3 over other phones, from the same price range:
- You can easily confuse it with any expensive phone. I think this is the first reason it’s worth considering, the back of your glass is leading you to the premium.
- Second, it comes with USB type C and fast charging, there are not many phones that offer this, and it’s important, for example, if you have multiple phones and you do not want to carry 2 chargers after you.
- Third, it has NFC, useful for wireless payments or quick connection to other devices.
- Fourthly, you have facial recognition, which works well, the day first recognizes me in 95% of cases. At night, but you can use the fingerprint sensor on your back.
- The front camera comes with a flash, useful for selfies and shooting at night.
- It has Android 7.1, but the interface is clean, it comes with Google apps, and it’s moving fast. Probably will get an update