- Stay connected 24/7 – Catch activities as they happen in 1080p Full HD. Watch, download, and share the last 24 hours of motion alert video clips for free.
- Notifications – Get notified when Cloud Cam sees activity. Check in anytime or watch motion clips on the Cloud Cam mobile app.
- See clearly in the dark – Night vision lets you detect what’s happening around the clock. Turn on/off night vision LEDs in the Cloud Cam App.
- Two-way audio – Check in with the family or tell your dog to stop barking.
- 30-day free trial of Cloud Cam Plans – Get Smart Alerts and advanced features like person and audio detection, Zones, and see up to 30 days of video history.
- Works with Alexa – Just ask Alexa to show your live feed on your Amazon Fire TV, Fire Tablet, Echo Show, or Echo Spot.
- Cloud Cam is always getting smarter with more advanced notifications, detection, and features. Just announced: get notified when Cloud Cam detects specific sounds: glass breaking, a baby crying, a dog barking, or a smoke/carbon monoxide alarm.
- For Amazon Key, purchase the Amazon Key Home Kit, which includes Cloud Cam (Key Edition). You need Cloud Cam (Key Edition) that features a Key Edition power cable to enable Amazon Key.
Shop now Amazon Cloud Camera
With Cloud Cam, it’s easy to see all the areas in your home that you want to cover. Place Cloud Cam inside your front door to see who’s arriving or in the living room to keep tabs on your pets while you’re away. You can manage all of your cameras from the Cloud Cam App, making it easier for you to see more at all times. Just swipe to see another camera view. Buy two Cloud Cams and save $40, or save $70 when you buy three.
Check in anytime or watch clips in the Cloud Cam app from your smartphone. Use two-way audio on the Cloud Cam app to say hi when someone gets home or tell the kids it’s time for bed. Just press the microphone in the Cloud Cam app and talk.
Cloud Cam is easy to set up. Simply place it on a flat surface or mount it on a wall with the included mounting kit. Cloud Cam’s Live View can be rotated 180 degrees in the Cloud Cam App to support ceiling mounting.
|Field of view||120 degrees diagonal|
|Size||Camera diameter (60 mm), camera thickness (42 mm), overall height (104 mm), base diameter (70 mm)|
|CPU||Dual CPUs. Wi-Fi SoC and Image Signal Processor|
|Power||Power adapter and power cord (10 ft. long) included|
|Wireless||Single-antenna Wi-Fi with diversity. Supports public and private Wi-Fi networks that use the 802.11g/n; does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.|
|Connections||Wi-Fi, BTLE. Internet Speed: 2Mbps uplink speed or higher recommended.|
|Smart phone requirements||iOS 9.3x or later; Android L or later|
|Warranty and service||1-year limited warranty and service included. Optional 1-year, 2-year, and 3-year extended warranty available for U.S. customers sold separately. Use of Amazon Cloud Cam is subject to the terms found here.|
|Included in the box||Camera, USB power cable, 5W power adapter, mounting kit, and Quick Start Guide.|
|Generation||1st generation – 2017 release|
|Camera resolution||Up to 1080p Full HD Resolution|
|Camera frame rate||Up to 30 frames per second|
|Sensors||Ambient Light Sensor|
|Ports||One microUSB port for power|
|Audio||5 mm x 11 mm x 3.5 mm speaker and one omni-directional microphone|
|LEDs||One RGB LED for camera status, eight IR LEDs for night vision. To help you know when Cloud Cam is on, the status LED will glow green when the camera is on. When the green light is off, you know that the camera and microphone are electrically disconnected.|
|Cloud Cam App||The Cloud Cam App is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices in the US.|
|Support||Click here to view more information on the Amazon Cloud Cam support page.|